Line/Mic/Remote Mixer Module
The LM-2 comes in three fixing varients: LM-2 (UK 2 Gang), LM-2A (USA 2 Gang) & LM-2D (German). This Active Input Plate allows easy connection of a Microphone and/or Line Level Input with Remote Source and Volume Control. Available in Black or White and connects directly via RJ45 connector to any Cloud model with a Facility Port Socket.
Due to the simplistic topology, the cable runs can be up to 1.5km long.
The first RJ45 socket allows an LM-2 Active Wall Plate to be connected per zone via Screened Cat-5 cabling. The second RJ-45 socket on the LM-2 allows a second LM-2 to be daisy chained using the LINK function and sums the audio in the zone.
The LM-2 is regularly used for presentations in seminar and conference suites, hotel ballrooms, multipurpose hospitality application, outdoor events, health and fitness application or lecturers in a classroom situation.
For IP Rated Weatherproof/Outdoor Boxes See: https://cloud.co.uk/accessories/detail.php?id=96
- APP NO. 064 - Car Showroom_CV8125_DCM1e_PM-8SA_LM-2_BT-1.pdf
- APP NO. 065 - Adding Additional Zones using Aux Out_CV8125_MA80FT_LM-2_BT1.pdf
- APP NO. 066 - 8-Zone Restaurant_CV8125_Z8_PM-8_LM-2.pdf
- LM-2 Jumper Settings (EN).pdf
- LM-2W Front - Hi Res.jpg
- LM-2W Side - Hi Res.jpg
- Inputs for Balanced Mic (XLR) and Stereo Line (Phone and/or 3.5mm Jack)
- Individual Level Controls for Microphone and Music
- Microphone can Override Music
- Remote Control of Mixer's Music Source and Level
- Link Extension Option via RJ45 to add another LM-2 per zone
- RSL-6 Extension Option
- 3 Fittings - UK 2 Gang / "A" Ver - USA / "D" Ver - German
- Black or White Finish